Is it possible to lookup and download Xbox 360 Title Updates like you can for PSN updates?

nitro322

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With PS3 and PS4 games, it's possible to pull a specific URL for each game based on Title ID to get a the current update available for that game, along with download links for that package. Obviously this service is meant for the consoles themselves to be able to search for updates, but once the location and (in the case of PS4) hashing key was figured out it's possible for anyone to look this up themselves.

Is it possible to do the same for Xbox 360 updates? I know that there are sites like XboxUnity that allow you to download updates from them, which is certainly appreciated, but I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to look that up myself. Haven't been able to find any good info on this topic, so thought I'd ask here before spending too much more time on it.

Thanks.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you just need the media id. it's not necessarily a different region but a different release of the game. goty may be included, not sure if title id is different as well.

nitro322

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I appreciate the reply, but that doesn't answer my question. As mentioned in my original post, "I know that there are sites like XboxUnity that allow you to download updates from them, which is certainly appreciated, but I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to look that up myself."

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think so if you're asking what I think. afaik, xbox content is closed off unlike playstation, which is just a normal url link.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.