Hacking Is it possible to hack Super Mario All Stars Wii to be...

SybreTiger

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Better? The game is only 22MBbig, with 4 old NES games on it. Is it possible to add more games to it, just to make it better? Like, throw in Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island, Mario 64, maybe even Sunshine?

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
SybreTiger said:
Better? The game is only 22MBbig, with 4 old NES games on it. Is it possible to add more games to it, just to make it better? Like, throw in Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island, Mario 64, maybe even Sunshine?

Sunshine is a GameCube game sweety not a SNES game!

But I believe this is possible.

But its possible to get it in. but if it will work yeah.

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
SybreTiger said:
Technically its just 1 SNES rom, probably wrapped in a VC emulator. It is probably possible to open the iso with wiiscrubber, and replace that rom with any other SNES rom, like a VC wad inject. However it may be encrypted or whatever and designed only to work with that 1 rom. Dunno yet as I havent messed around with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/d9wnSq_aP-0?si=T9bdloMD2dGzvnbf