Homebrew Is it possible for menuhax for a9lh on 11.2?

Polarise

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, is it possible to have a menuhax like thing so that when I press the L button it can boot into a boot manager where I can choose to launch the homebrew and other a9lh payloads? I know that you cannot boot homebrew through A9LH as it requires you to be on the arm11 or something like that.

elBenyo

Wad of meat.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I would like is to have a boot manager when pressing a button like L when powering on and then being able to launch homebrew and other stuff like luma and decrypt9.
If you use the yellows8 launcher you can simply open the app on your Home Menu for homebrew access. Loading it at boot would only be possible if you still launched CFW with menuhax. You have a fully hacked system now, you should launch HBL from the home menu now. Menuhax itself has been patched from the higher firmwares so even with A9LH you wont be able to run it. A frankenfirmware may allow you to but it could also brick.

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
Is there even menuhax possible on an a9lh system so I could boot a .3dsx file? On 11.2
you could make a 9.2 emunand or i guess 10.7 and install menuhax on those, and make the menuhax button be r or whatever boots emunand on luma, then hold l on boot.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is there even menuhax possible on an a9lh system so I could boot a .3dsx file? On 11.2
but, you can get a app that'll do what menuhax does, so instead of holding a button you start a app and it'll load into what menuhax loads

Polarise

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you could make a 9.2 emunand or i guess 10.7 and install menuhax on those, and make the menuhax button be r or whatever boots emunand on luma, then hold l on boot.
That means I would have to downgrade from 11.2 to 9.2

D

Deleted User

There might be a way to launch the hbl through your a9lh payload but its unwise to mix menuhax with a9lh.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There might be a way to launch the hbl through your a9lh payload but its unwise to mix menuhax with a9lh.
No just no. arm9 payloads boot way to early in the boot process for most homebrew to work. It requires the homemenu to work.

Polarise

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the other hand, since I don't want to make another thread, when I try to boot a homebrew application it just freezes and does not open it.

D

Deleted User

no its not worth it, just use the homebrew launcher cia, its easier than making an emunand
The only use for emunand is if your on a old3ds but want cheats for oras for a random nuzlock without gateway,you will be able to downgrade your emunand firmware to run ntr which can also be done on a spare sd card.New 3ds users however don't have to worry about this

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
The only use for emunand is if your on a old3ds but want cheats for oras for a random nuzlock without gateway,you will be able to downgrade your emunand firmware to run ntr which can also be done on a spare sd card.New 3ds users however don't have to worry about this
you can use ntr just fine on o3ds on latest firmware...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Yeah, I'd recommend having another OS just in-case you want to play games.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least Linux doesn't contain spyware than what Windows has.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, cuz of lag?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, No. Whenever you use the internet on Windows, Microsoft collects personal data and installs bloatware that isn't necessarily needed, such as Edge.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Speaking of which
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I recall @impeeza mentioned some trick about not having bloatware when installing windows where you set up your country to "world" or smh like that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yes, you can debloat the operating system, but in some cases for me it just reinstalls them.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I also recall my brother downloded a "non bloated" version of windows 11 on his pc
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Why debloat? Why not embrace and enjoy my bloat?" - Gates
    +3
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    @Xdqwerty yes, when you are installing Windows on the first steps you are asked for your current location, you MUST to select «international» so no bloatware is installed, because the bloatware is location based. if this night I have some time I will setup a VM and take screenshots.
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    User Gates "Disliked" your answer.
    +3
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Damn cleaned up 348GB's of crap I wasn't using with that lol
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But can it completely remove RealPlayer? Lol jk
    +3
    I remember at one point it being pretty much labeled as malware lol
    I think my favorite one was that dancing purple gorilla... I uninstalled that thing from sooo many machine people would be like "Why is my computer so slow?" lol because this thing is using like 30% of your system resources.....
    +1
    This one lady... her son kept installing Kazaa... OK no problem the issue is he would download DBZ movies and they where amazing usually like 2-8KB in size lol can't remember how many times I had to format and reinstall windows over his stupidity. I even explained to him about file sizes multiple times...
    +1
    yeah Bonzi buddy was malware sort of... It was borderline lol
    At minimum it was nothing anyone should have ever installed lol
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, RealPlayer is spyware too.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BigOnYa, RealPlayer is spyware too.