is it possibile

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by BlackHoleSlam199, Jun 14, 2009.

1. BlackHoleSlam199
    OP

BlackHoleSlam199 Banned

Banned
    Jun 11, 2009
    United States
    America
    does any1 know if it is or ever will be possibile to record videos with the dsi like the iphone u can't but if u jailbreak u can thanks

2. Another World

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    is it possible... you could make a better title like "dsi video recording?"

-another world

3. zero383

zero383 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 4, 2009
    Canada
    Vancouver - #1 City in Canada
    The DSi is barely able to handle a 0.3mp camera image (try moving it around and it'll lag like crazy). You think it will handle video capture? [​IMG]

4. Andytoxic

Andytoxic Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 7, 2007
    Gambia, The
    Antixenophobitia
    it could be possible if someone writes this program but no one has written a program that can access the DSi Hardware like camera or SD Slot at this time. Some people in this forum are trying to write a Homebrew Channel for the DSi like the Wii homebrew channel, maybe it is possible to launch a video capture program then but it will be really bad quality.

5. Maz7006

Maz7006 iSEXu

Aug 2, 2008
    You never know, only time could tell, i mean if Nintendo really wanted to it would have, but why would you want it. I still don't even see the point behind of the cameras on it, but i guess that this is just a matter of taste. You never know, IF the people ever 'figure' out how the DSi works, it possibly could be done.

6. Tokiopop

Tokiopop Caffeine fiend

Apr 14, 2009
    UK
    They said the iPhone could never record video, there's homebrew that allows it now.

But DSi mode would have to be unlocked first.