Hacking Is it normal for neek to freeze when accessing Wii save management?

j.biscuit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Going into the save management screen of the Wii (running under Sneek EmuNAND), the system freezes. Is this normal considering it's an EmuNAND?

(Wii Options -> Data Management -> Save Data -> Wii -> FREEZE!)

I'm using the regular system menu, nothing fancy. Neek2o r96, launched with nSwitch via the HBC.

Dadii44

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to second this same issue.

I am also running regular system menu with Neek2o r96 launched from USBloader GX. All games seem to run perfectly, but if I go to Wii Save Data it immediately freezes. My real NAND system is 4.1U and emuNAND is 4.3U. And after creating a clean NAND build from ModMii, I did move over the shared2 folder from realNAND and the cert.sys file. Maybe something there is not compatible from 4.1 to 4.3 ??

Dfagen

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi all!

I have the same problem. I created emunand (neek2o in SD card) using moodmii and usb loader gx and I'm runing wiiware games as expected and everything's fine, but whenever I get into "...Save Data -> Wii" the wii freezes and I have to turn it off. I don't know what I'm doing wrong and it looks like (almost) no one else is reporting this issue. Did some of you manage to fix it and make it work?

Thanks in advance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-