mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
I kinda enjoy the game, so far 16 hours into the game.

The battle is typical rpg, but in the beginning, it's frustrating to be unable to boost your attack.

There's the typical weapon triangle, but this time round, if u can stack them up for damage boost up to an initial 150% and later on to 300%

It's quite a nice game, only thing that i don't really like is that harvesting points take too long to regen, so i was delibrately playing the game slowly just to get better gears.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mrfatso said:
I kinda enjoy the game, so far 16 hours into the game.

The battle is typical rpg, but in the beginning, it's frustrating to be unable to boost your attack.

There's the typical weapon triangle, but this time round, if u can stack them up for damage boost up to an initial 150% and later on to 300% Even later 999% which you will never get to. You probably won't even get to 300%

It's quite a nice game, only thing that i don't really like is that harvesting points take too long to regen, so i was delibrately playing the game slowly just to get better gears.
tongue.gif
You should have done what I did.

Cavedude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I have seen on numerous forums, this game looks worth the time. Many people have said that it is a must play RPG that beats many on the PSP. So worth the play I suppose. I played the first few minutes of the game and did seem to have an interesting story. I stopped though because I'm busy and don't want to spend my free time on a game at the moment heh.

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I haven't gone too far yet but I have the pleasure of being assigned to review it. So far I would highly recommend it, and barring any serious issues cropping up later in the game, I'll definitely be giving this a nice score.

sadak5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
I like the gameplay, and the concept of the other weapons to get more skills seems good. The harvest of FP is maybe the downside, since there is no concept like lvls of chars.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/YMAa6obDNZs?si=rymChLKeTdyS8nqk