Retro video-games and Emulation Talk
We are a Group centered around emulating our beloved console classics. Here you can talk emulators, get help, or even chat about your most recent retro experience! Find other players playing your game and party up, Official Discord coming soon. Dolphin, PSCX2, XEMU, RCPS3, XEINA, Citra, Ppsspp, and any that i missed ...lol All are welcome here! We hope you enjoy your stay and happy gaming!
Retro video-games and Emulation Talk
Retro video-games and Emulation Talk

Is emulating Flipnote Studio possible?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bodhii99
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 30
  • Replies Replies 1

Bodhii99

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Sep 9, 2024
Messages
23
Reaction score
12
Trophies
0
Age
21
XP
82
Country
Belgium
Hi, I want to know if emulating Flipnote Studio (specifically on android) is possible. There was a thread about this while back but it didn't end with an answer. So I will say again, Can you emulate Flipnote Studio?
 
Hi, I want to know if emulating Flipnote Studio (specifically on android) is possible. There was a thread about this while back but it didn't end with an answer. So I will say again, Can you emulate Flipnote Studio?

As far as the OG version of FlipNote studio I'm unsure, however you might be able to emulate FlipNote Studio 3D through the citra port for android. I havent tested this personally but it could work. I think DeSmuMe might have an android port as well but don't quote me on it
 

Group statistics

Group owner:
chidreams
Members:
714
Threads:
71
Messages:
125
Photos:
0

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted