Hacking is anyone hosting a WiiU v5.5.1 exploit?

A Plus Ric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You aren't looking very hard if you can't find anyone hosting in this forum.... By that I mean, you probably just posted this without even looking. Yes some do, search a few pages, you will find some.

Reactions: Xenon Hacks

A Plus Ric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shoulda made him look..esp since if he went through 4 pages only, 2 posts under his own post, he'd have found another person hosting.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Shoulda made him look..esp since if he went through 4 pages only, 2 posts under his own post, he'd have found another person hosting.
Yea, I was going to until someone decided to reply and give them shit for asking a question. Considering most of the threads are about self hosting, minus wiiubru's thread, I don't mind.

Also, it's easier to be helpful and just give a quick short answer and let them figure out the rest than typing a long insulting sentence like you have. I'm done with it. Good day.

Reactions: ihateu3
D

Deleted User

I'm hosting http://wiiu.pw. A super simplistic, no bs host. All the fancy styling and CSS of the others gave me a bad success rate. Works exactly like HaxServer.jar. Same commands, plus small links if needed. :P

tomok0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by tomok0,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users