Gaming Is a PSP Go CFW Possible?

c_house

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a PSP Go (no haters, I also have a 3000) and I love homebrewing up my consoles. Would it be possible to make a CFW for the PSP Go or is it unhackable?

c_house

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I knew it was able to load hombrew with the HBL Project, the bad thing is that I forgot to check the internet before updating my Go to 6.30
cry.gif
. I'm hoping for a new exploit so someday I would be able to use a CFW.

sadak5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
c_house said:
I knew it was able to load hombrew with the HBL Project, the bad thing is that I forgot to check the internet before updating my Go to 6.30
cry.gif
. I'm hoping for a new exploit so someday I would be able to use a CFW.
If my memory dosen't fail me, an updated version of the HBL is being developed for 6.30

D

Deleted User

just sell/trade the 3000 towards a hackable 1000/2000 and save the memory card...You having two PSP's yet not having a fully hacked one while claiming you like homebrew is a paradoxical oxymoron. That being said NEVER update.

c_house

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I2aven's_Sage said:
just sell/trade the 3000 towards a hackable 1000/2000 and save the memory card...You having two PSP's yet not having a fully hacked one while claiming you like homebrew is a paradoxical oxymoron. That being said NEVER update.

All the rest of my consoles are homebrew enabled, I just never got interested in PSP homebrew untill recently.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.