is 100% spoofing possible?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by xdarkmario, Mar 27, 2016.

1. xdarkmario
    OP

xdarkmario Philosopher

Dec 30, 2010
    United States
    Mushroom Kingdom
    so i have somewhat gotten the hang of mild wii U hacking. i spoofed my 5.3.2 to 5.5.1. that stopped the system update downloading and prompts but theirs still some things that still ask for a update. Now i know on the 3ds spoofing if you install the correct titles you can completely spoof the system.

edit it seems that even the spoof is not working much, i still see a update trying to download

Last edited by xdarkmario, Mar 27, 2016
  2. TheZander

TheZander member

Feb 1, 2008
    United States
    I don't think there's really another other spoof but the version.bin. Besides games and stuff, I'm not expert but I peruse these forums often and I imagine if there was any other spoofing method I would be at least aware of. I also get the update failed thing.

3. Azeryn

Azeryn GBAtemp Regular

Feb 1, 2016
    United States
    Use tubehax to block firmware updates!

Spoofing only works for games and stuff to think you're on 5.5.1. Your firmware will still be updated even if spoofed if you do not block updates!

4. xdarkmario
    OP

xdarkmario Philosopher

Dec 30, 2010
    United States
    Mushroom Kingdom
    Yea just setup tubehax. and deleted the update data

5. xdarkmario
    OP

xdarkmario Philosopher

Dec 30, 2010
    United States
    Mushroom Kingdom
    also i notice that with NUS downloaders theres system apps there as well, what if we updated certain titles much like the 3ds (the home menu, and friends app) it may further spoof systems?