Hacking IRShell problem

098v

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay so I had successfully installed IRShell and decided to check it out since many people have said that it's an awesome homebrew, not on this site but others. So once I ran it I did as the guy said on the video to run one of the patches so that you can use most of the functions and so I did but after a good 3min I did really see what all the was about so I deleted the file. Then when I tried to run Fast Recovery to launch up my homebrew it didn't really do any thing it was just blank screen so I turned it off and turned it back on to my relief it wasn't bricked but every time I launch Fast Recovery I would be sent straight to the IRShell menu. So I plugged my PSP into my Laptop and went in it and deleted the IRShell folder like a guy said on a forum, some guy had the same problem as me, so I did do that but it's still happening, so now I just uninstalled my firmware and re-installed it but it's still going on. Should I just uninstall the firmware and format my memory stick or am I stuck like this for good?

EDIT: I've already made backups of my saves

EDIT 2: I've fixed the problem all I had to do was format the memory stick. PSP's working fine and everything Mods can you please lock this now? Thanks!

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
just so you know is is FOR OLDER FW (5.00 M33)
and NOT for newer 6.xx PRO CFW, as there is NO patch for it (DO NOT USE ANY OTHER patch but the one for your FW)

and is NOT being updated anymore

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1