Gaming irShell and USBHostFS confuse me...

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded and installed the latest irShell, and it works nicely. I'm running it on 5.50 Prome-2. I downloaded both NetHostFS and USBHostFS, and Nethost can find my PC and navigate my ISO folder just fine. USBHost says its connected to device, but when I go to the USBHost0:/ in the Directory mode, NOTHING shows up. Is there a step I missed? I have the USB Drivers set up right because I also have RemoteJoyLite on here and it works perfectly. Any help is greatly appreciated.

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I did. The program itself is in C:/ISO.
BTW, thanks for the reply. I was beginning to lose hope.
happy.gif

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried that, and it didn't work. Tried getting the latest USBHostFS too. I had the latest of both. Is there a plugin for CFW that I need and I'm missing maybe? I never noticed any plugin install instructions accept for the auto start one. Also, irShell still doesn't like going back to XMB for me. I have no idea why.

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the help. If you get it working, let me know what setup you had. I'll duplicate it on my end for testing.

Is there anybody out there that uses Prome-2 and has irShell working through USB?

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UPDATE: So I had to find my Magic Memory Stick (fell under the couch and I've been busy taking care of my kids all week) but I finally rolled back to 5.50 D3. And get this...irShell WORKS just the way its supposed too.

So I guess if I want to stream over USB, I need to roll back every time until a patch thats compatible with Prometheus 2 comes out.

EDIT: Question, does patching irShell for 5.50 D3 and then upgrading to Prometheus still work? Eh, I'll try it here in a minute.

EDIT2: Cool. Seemed to work. I guess I needed to patch irShell on D3 FIRST and then update to Prome-2. Now I know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over