Hacking iPlayer GBA rom Save Issues! PLEASE HELP!!!

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Ugh...

Why do you even bother emulating if you don't know what a save state is or how to do it. I don't own an iPlayer, but I bet I could figure out how to save a state in about 4 seconds. Try looking through whatever menu it has. Then post on your site your long and epic journey on learning how to save.

You may have changed your name, but you're still the same old N1nt3nd0gam3r that was too lazy to do it himself.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
If he downloaded the file from here he would have noticed the commands were listed above the download link.

or he is one of those that believes is above reading the instructions.

Either way, go back to the post you downloaded the file from and read the WHOLE THING again and again until you know it by touch.

bach3609

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just go to the GBA emu menu... go to save and save gamestate. Isn't it as easy as that?
yaynds.gif

ACWWFAN

HERP DERP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok wow Idk what the heck is wrong. I go to the gba.plg file or whatever its called then I go to the GBA emu meny and I see the save states and they are all empty how the heck do I activate them or whatever so they save to it?!!? I've tried everything I know how to do...

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Again I'm not sure since I don't have an iPlayer, but in my emulators you have to actually be running the game you want to load the saves of or else the saves don't show. Once you're running the game, they should appear.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night