[iPhone] need help

Discussion in 'iPhone, iPod & iPad' started by Youkai, Dec 31, 2011.

Dec 31, 2011

[iPhone] need help by Youkai at 1:20 AM (479 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Youkai
    OP

Member Youkai Demon

Germany
    like allways only trouble with iphone -.-V

some hours ago i finaly wanted to update my phone cuz i broke several stuff experimenting with the unknow before xD
    its jailbroken and i was installing and uninstalling cydia stuff till i had no cydia nor anymore :P

well ok now i updated with my stupid ipad baseband and weirdly enough after a while i finally got it to work !

now the problem is it shows me my apps and that they are about ~2gb BUT i tunes say i used ~10gb for apps and the hdd changed from 14,?max to 13,5max oO

and there is like 1gb "others" which i believe might be the Manga from Manga reader which does not work anymore (need v2.0)

After i did restore with update i loaded an old backup to get the phone numbers and such back but seems i got pretty much junk ...

// oh yeah i have a 3gs now with ios5

2. raulpica

Supervisor raulpica With your drill, thrust to the sky!

Italy
    People, that app is NOT to be named on this site. Thanks :P

3. Youkai
    OP

Member Youkai Demon

Germany
    doh and i finaly thaught someone would have been able to help me :(

and why is the name of an app not alowed thile the exact name of a rom is allowed ? isn't it basically the same ?

4. raulpica

Supervisor raulpica With your drill, thrust to the sky!

Italy
    No, because that app also lets you download the games (which is illegal), doesn't just name them (as we do instead) ;)

EDIT: As for your iPod, looks like something got screwed. Download an app to make an external backup of your Contact List, and maybe download AppBackup [cydia app] to do a backup of your savegames, then do a full restore (it'll delete everything) and start from scratch.

5. Youkai
    OP

Member Youkai Demon

Germany
    doh i could have used that appbackup before XD well ok now i put the kontact with excange on my google mail account and am going to reinstall everything again :( hope it will work out ..
    was already wondering after anyone was saying about needing to downgrade with cfw that it worked with just installing the already installed ipad baseband again with redsnow and using ultrasnow ^^

6. Tom

Member Tom Gbatemp's Unofficial Modder

United States
    i kno "that" app ..........i feel in the loop now :)