ok hi everbody, I got an iPhone 5c from my sister who just replaced the screen and now it over heats really quick-like. But a bit of back story, my sister cracked her iPhone and THOUGHT, yes Thought she could replace it, and then while she was replacing it she saw smoke coming from it, so she closed it up put every thing back where it was, then she went to aT&T the guy just told her it was broken (she didn't try to turn it on again), so she got the new iPhone 6. Now we some how got it we she came back to visit and now when you turn it on, you can use it for a little bit then it over heats, almost unresponsive to any touch on the screen, and ghost touches. I honestly don't know what I should replace, maybe the battery? I'm gonna dismantle it soon, and then do a test to see whats overheating.