IPatched console often shuts down due to errors. How can I start on emunand by default?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Francesca
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 616
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Likes Likes 1

Francesca

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2015
Messages
420
Reaction score
33
Trophies
1
XP
1,200
Country
Armenia
I recall there being a little file on the SD Card somewhere that dictates how the console starts, but it's been too long since I read what it's called and where to find it. Help?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Donnie-Burger
I recall there being a little file on the SD Card somewhere that dictates how the console starts, but it's been too long since I read what it's called and where to find it. Help?
Power on and hold volume down at hekate logo

Options
Autoboot
Select what you want to boot on power on OFW/CFW/CFW Emummc
Save on bottom middle

Reboot and that's it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Francesca

Site & Scene News