Ipad dock + camera connection kit?

Discussion in 'iPhone, iPod & iPad' started by spinal_cord, Jun 17, 2012.

Jun 17, 2012
  1. spinal_cord
    OP

Member spinal_cord Knows his stuff

United Kingdom
    Does anyone know, does the CCK work with the iPad dock stand? There are a few apps That I want to use with the CCK that require the iPad to be stood on end, but I dont want to waste my money if the dock doesn't pass all of the connections required to use the CCK.

2. junn

Member junn .

United States
    if you have the 1G ipad and you're going to use the Apple ipad dock then it's compatible as stated in the Apple store:
    "..it supports other iPad accessories, such as the iPad Dock Connector to VGA Cable and iPad Camera Connection Kit."
    http://store.apple.c...jU4NjE#overview
    i have the cck,it's easy to copy or move lots of pics from my iphone,ipod,or sd card to my ipad2.
    it won't connect a camera or an accessories that uses too much power though.
    btw,just curious, what kind of apps you're going to use with the cck?

3. spinal_cord
    OP

Member spinal_cord Knows his stuff

United Kingdom
    I have a SNES joypad modified to play any iCade compatible games, any games with [configurable] keyboard input on windows/osx/linux, and Xperia Play games on android (untested, my phone doesn't support USB host).

[edit] forgot to mention, as if you couldn't guess, it connects through USB, so I can take it on planes and hospitals and other places where they don't like wireless gadgets.