Gaming IOS issues

Thefirebeast

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had multiple chrome tabs open and accidently posted this here instead of the backup loader section, if staff could move this post for me that would be great, I tried to make a new one there but it wont let me.

Hello. I have recently started playing with my modded wii and cant remember everything iv done on it and what process I used to mod it. I'm now trying to play games with usbloadergx and configurable usb loader but the games get stuck on the loading screens. I have tried following some guides on installing d2x-v10-beta52 but I think I messed up at some point when adding some IOS's.
If someone could look through my syscheck report and tell me whats wrong with my setup then that would be awesome!

Attachments

• sysCheck.rar
    701 bytes · Views: 88
Last edited by Thefirebeast,
Reactions: bonkmaykr

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

Your syscheck report looks correct.

on which USB medium are your games located (USB keys external hard drive) ??

Recommend ==> FAT32 external hard drive.

the USB keys pose certain problems (black screen or does not start), try the WBFS format with your USB key.

which version do you use for your loaders ??

Thefirebeast

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My games are on a FAT32 usb thumb drive, the games are all in .wbfs format.
Configurable USB Loader is version 70
USB Loader GX 3.0 r1272 20210801175121

Reactions: bonkmaykr

Kirby6417

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't d2x-v8-final better than v10? I believe v10 was made for Wii U's vWii, and that v8 is really the best for regular Wii. It's very easy to update your IOS's if you decide to download v8 and install that over your v10 installations.

Also, did you format your drives to FAT32 with 32kb clusters using guiformat? I once used a different program to format my SD cards, and WiiMC (a homebrew media player) could not detect them, whether it was the SD in the front slot or the microSD inserted into the rear USB slot. So make sure you use guiformat!

Thefirebeast

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will try the v8 if i run into any more issues, i formatted my usb hdd with wii backup managers format option set to fat32 and 32kb. I managed to get mw3 to run once i changed the ios in the boot loader.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: