Apple IOS 10.1.1 Jailbreak Help?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those articles are rubbish. It's just a tease from egomaniacs who only want to sell their jailbreaks. Pangu and Taig are the only legit jailbreakers left.

That's your opinion.

I am trying to backup my tweaks and i tried using pkgbackup and aptbackup, but both of them crash and wont backup. Any way to save my tweaks to use with ios10 jailbreak? thanks

Maybe you can google it. I don't know.

osirisjem

I miss the Wii remotes
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You have a limited amount of time. Only about 1 or 2 weeks until Apple stops signing 10.1.1. Also it's called Cydia Eraser now in case you have a hard time finding it.

And there it is.
Code:
Following the release of iOS 10.2 last week, Apple this evening has stopped signing iOS 10.1 and iOS 10.1.1 for all devices. This means that users are now longer able to downgrade to the operating system if they are having some sort of issue with the latest iOS 10.2 release.

https://9to5mac.com/2016/12/20/apple-stops-signing-10-1-and-10-1-1/

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Balls. Missed the window.....
And there it is.
Code:
Following the release of iOS 10.2 last week, Apple this evening has stopped signing iOS 10.1 and iOS 10.1.1 for all devices. This means that users are now longer able to downgrade to the operating system if they are having some sort of issue with the latest iOS 10.2 release.

https://9to5mac.com/2016/12/20/apple-stops-signing-10-1-and-10-1-1/

Perhaps as I am jailbroken, I can use tsts2 or whatever to back up blobs and then fake sign 10.1.1 to jailbreak?

Last edited by KiiWii,

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What about if i downloaded one while it was still signed?

If you downloaded the 10.1.1 IPSW you cannot install it and have it verified by Apple, it will say "you have to update to 10.2x"

However I think TSTS2 or whatever it's called can fake sign FW as long as you saved your blobs on a jailbroken phone.

Last edited by KiiWii,
Reactions: hudhair

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: