Hacking Invoking Lick's Media Player

dingdongpogi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using AKAIO 1.4.1, I usually invoke Lick's Media Player (LMP) by clicking an MP3 file, not sure if it is the proper way. Are there other ways to invoke LMP? I tried to put a copy of LMP and a new lmp-ng folder in the root (also tried to rename the existing lmp-ng folder inside the system folder __io so that the one in the root will be used, I suppose) but still I couldn't make LMP run. I also tried using a shortcut to the folder containing the mp3's but that would still force me to click an mp3 file to trigger LMP.

Any help will be deeply appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

dingdongpogi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish the plug-ins would stay. They're very helpful. The LMP integration (plug-in) with Acekard is for me the better implementation especially if there would be a way to invoke the LMP directly. It is only in Acekard where you can quit LMP by just pressing the Start button instead of turning off the DS. I know this because I also have a Cyclo, Edge, R4 and DSTT.

I wonder what the reasons are for removing the plug-ins in a future v1.5. Methinks the pros outweigh the cons: they should stay. I definitely would be having second thoughts about upgrading. :-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free