Introvert or Extrovert?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by gameboy13, Jun 28, 2010.

?

Are you introverted or extroverted?

1. Introvert

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. In between

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Extrovert

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. gameboy13
    OP

gameboy13 Orange and fluffy since 1995.

Mar 21, 2010
    United States
    The Fur Side.
    Are you an introvert or extrovert? If you don't understand what this means, this is what Wikipedia has to say about it:
    According to this description, I am very introverted.

2. Berthenk

Berthenk Epitome of Awesomeness

May 16, 2008
    Netherlands
    I guess that makes me an introvert... [​IMG]

3. Raika

Raika uguu

Sep 15, 2008
    uguu
    Introvert and proud

4. George Dawes

George Dawes Wanker

Nov 11, 2009
    Chad
    your wife's corpus uteri
    Depends which drugs, and how much of them that I've had.

Bag of billy and I'm everyones mate, bag of green and I'm a loner sat monging in the corner.

5. tk_saturn

tk_saturn GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 26, 2010
    Introvert, and non gregarious.

6. tj_cool

tj_cool Site dev

Supervisor
    Jan 7, 2009
    Belgium
    This planet
    Introvert

Like most IT people probably...

7. prowler

prowler Sony

Jul 14, 2009
    Ragol
    In between. Leaning on the Extrovert side because it describes me with the "interested in seeking out excitement. They tend to think out loud and cannot solve things in their heads" aha

8. Overlord Nadrian

Overlord Nadrian Banned

Banned
    Jul 28, 2008
    Belgium
    Riviera
    In between, but I lean more towards the introvert side. I don't mind being in a large group of people and work together with them, but I prefer working alone if they're stupid and don't want to listen to my ideas (which are, frankly, always the best). Also, I prefer having some friends that I know really well, that I can really trust (as in, if they saw something happened to me, they'd immediately come to aid) and that I can talk to a lot, rather than having a bunch of 'friends' that I barely even know (and that would most likely not even bother looking if something happened to me).

9. Crimsonclaw111

Crimsonclaw111 GBAtemp Fan

Apr 7, 2010
    United States
    Introvert. I don't like large groups of people and I tend to keep everything in my head.

10. Goli

Goli RPG

Jul 16, 2008
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Introvert, very much so.
    I think most people on GBATemp is.

11. raing3

raing3 CNET_Richard

Apr 2, 2009
    Australia
    I am Introvert. Haven't had any friends I speak to in real life for 1 and a half years now and life really sucks. It's quite depressing when I think about it so I try just to keep my self occupied as much as possible. [​IMG]

12. The Pi

The Pi Lurker

Mar 18, 2010
    Scotland
    I am an introvert
    I am just as happy alone as I am with friends, maybe moreso [​IMG]

13. KingVamp

KingVamp Great... AETHER!

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Yep Introvert , no one straight up Extrovert? hmm... [​IMG]

14. Hachibei

Hachibei GBAtemp Fan

Apr 3, 2007
    Canada
    Canada
    I voted "in between"; when I'm with my friends I'm completely extroverted, but if I'm with people I don't know then I'm an introvert.

15. Vulpes Abnocto

Vulpes Abnocto Drinks, Knows Things

Former Staff
    Jun 24, 2008
    United States
    Introvert.

And I dislike your new avatar.
    [​IMG]

16. Defiance

Defiance oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...

Oct 7, 2007
    United States
    Terminus
    This, basically. I hate having to work with stupid people, or people who always complain. Pretty much all of my 'friends' are complete Xbox fans and play CoD at least 4 hours a day.. It's not a bad game in my opinion, there are just so many better ones. If I can, the friends I hang out with are pretty smart academically, but no one seems to have any ambition to do anything productive. I always wanted to have some 'best' friends of which I could always hang out with and play manhunt / have an lan party / something else that's exciting, but no one seems to be into those things..

That being said, I want to be "in between" in the polls because I would ideally like to have a closed group of 'best' friends to do fun and productive activities and still have other friends I talk to whenever.. However, realistically I am probably an introvert; definably not shy (used to be back in middle school).

17. Davess

Davess On the list :D (Thanks Haflore)

Mar 15, 2009
    Canada
    __________________ Posts: 9326
    I'd Say in between.

=/

18. Panzer Tacticer

Panzer Tacticer veteran human

Apr 13, 2008
    Canada
    Right Here
    Looking like I am the only extrovert here at the moment.

Born in March, making me an aries, the last sort of person you want to ask an honest opinion of, because we rarely care about lying.

Yes the dress makes you look fat, yes, the meal sucked, your co workers were laughing AT you.

I have no problem with dares that don't end in a jail cell.

I have no idea what shy feels like. Honest, I have no idea. I have almost no idea what embarrassed feels like. I can picture the sensation intellectually, but it's not something I have to deal with generally speaking.

I've done things you likely wouldn't be able to get people to do if you paid them, and I did it just to see what it felt like.
    Curiosity really helps in being an extrovert.

Now I won't do things I know are stupid from a harmful to me perspective. I don't do drugs. Drugs are for fucking idiots. Has nothing to do with being illegal.

I don't care for the high risk sports. Hang gliding isn't my thing. Although if you said you wanted to have sex in free fall (this is open to girls only eh), I'd gladly give you a partner [​IMG] Yep, I'd jump out wearing just a parachute if you did the same [​IMG]

I generally have a lot of credibility with people simply because my blunt nature means I rarely have hidden meanings in what I say. No, I did NOT say that is something you can bank on normally. Not much inuendo with me.

19. distorted.freque

distorted.freque I'm getting mixed signals here!

Jan 31, 2008
    Canada
    Right about...here.
    I live under a rock. It's very comfortable. LOL.

Honestly though, I just don't like being around so many people at once. I'm the kind of person who likes to have a conversation with just one person at a time, because I feel that talking to a lot of people at once feels...superficial. xP I dunno if that makes sense.

20. TwinRetro

TwinRetro Don't start nothin', Won't be nothin'

Global Moderator
    Aug 29, 2008
    United States
    Las Vegas, NV
    Introvert....It comes with the territory.