Introduction

GamingJam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, I'm just here ask questions and learn more about creating Homebrew for the Wii. I used to have a 1st gen Wii but it somehow bricked (wasn't even modded), but now I have a 2nd gen black Wii which I've had for a few years, and has been modded since the end of August. The main Homebrew I use actively on there is Wiimmfi and RiiConnect24. If it's alright with you guys + I'll be able to reply, can I ask my specific question here? Hopefully I can make a post soon in the ask Wii thread soon.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello everyone, I'm just here ask questions and learn more about creating Homebrew for the Wii. I used to have a 1st gen Wii but it somehow bricked (wasn't even modded), but now I have a 2nd gen black Wii which I've had for a few years, and has been modded since the end of August. The main Homebrew I use actively on there is Wiimmfi and RiiConnect24. If it's alright with you guys + I'll be able to reply, can I ask my specific question here? Hopefully I can make a post soon in the ask Wii thread soon.

Hello and welcome,fellow Wii Fan.:)

Of Course it is ok to ask.We will looking forward to it,my Friend.
In the Meantime,come in and make yourself at home please.:)

GamingJam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello and welcome,fellow Wii Fan.:)

Of Course it is ok to ask.We will looking forward to it,my Friend.
In the Meantime,come in and make yourself at home please.:)
Hello Alex!
I found out how to make a post in the "Ask!" section for the Wii but I'll add it here: If I want to create a homebrew application for the Wii what should my individual components and workloads be for installing Visual Studio? (2019 edition)

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Hi

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning