Introducing NINJHAX - A Nintendo 3DS Homebrew Exploit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusionz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Hey guys, I'm here to say hello to you all (yes i just created an acc on this forum); but don't be fooled i've been snooping around here for afew years so i thought what the hell anyway...got my Cubic Ninja from a not so popular Australian website it had free shipping and was marked down to about $14.75 :D if you want the link just ask and i'll send it out on next post ^_^

chr0m

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey guys, I'm here to say hello to you all (yes i just created an acc on this forum); but don't be fooled i've been snooping around here for afew years so i thought what the hell anyway...got my Cubic Ninja from a not so popular Australian website it had free shipping and was marked down to about $14.75 :D if you want the link just ask and i'll send it out on next post ^_^

Doh, I paid $24 shipped! So what is this site you speak of? :)

magicrat

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
Paid $12 including shipping yesterday from Ebay but the prices are rising. Lowest $15.99 + $8.20 shipping (Australia) with $53.99 being the most expensive, but it's got free shipping :)

Reactions: Celice

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just got it for 9$ thankfully but those ebay prices already look like they're rising lol

amoulton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got it for 9$ thankfully but those ebay prices already look like they're rising lol

I think it's not so much that the prices are going up, but there are typically many varying prices, and the lower ones are just being bought up. That's how I managed to get so many copies, I didn't go for the absolute cheapest one that everyone wants.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The cheapest one on ebay right now is $20

Edit: Sold, Game up to $23

This is unbelievable how much it's rising.

Reactions: VinsCool
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: I'd like another 8 TB HDD yes thank you very much +1