~Elvnmage~

OP
Trophies
Website
www.narutomania.com
XP
Country
United States
I started posting in forums about 3 years ago... i also started using emulators..
i came across a forum called Romsource.. at first i was just a leecher but after a while i started posting. i became a very dedicated member and i was promoted to mod.. after a while romsource was shutdown and "Gundam Fury" started his own romsource.. i started gfx and soon became a Rep at his romsource.. the old romsource started up again and gundam fury was forced to change his forum name.. i migrated back to the old romsource and gundam furys forum was shut down. i somehow migrated here, and thats where i am now... so hi everybody
laugh.gif

i hope i have a good time here...

-Elvnmage

Quantum

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to GBATemp! I remember when Romsource was still called Cricket's Rom Page (We're talking about the same forums, right?) and I didn't post much, but occasionally. It's sounds like you've got quite a reputation, and i hope you live up to that here as well. Enjoy your stay!

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Heya, welcome ~Elvnmage~! I too remember Cricket's ROM Page, and actually only recently deleted it from my favourites. (Yeah, the cleaning was a long time in coming.
tongue.gif
) I had no idea they renamed themselves to ROM Source, I'll have to check that out, see what's happening.

ANYHOW, nice to see you here at GBATemp, because this is where everything is hopping and bopping. Sorry that I'm not wearing pants, but I was told that they're optional!
wink.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Heya buddy, I know that you'll have a great time here. Look at me I've been here since the begining and I'm still enjoying my time here.
Cricket's rom page is now romsource (check my sig for link) You'll find that I'm an admin there MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*My plans of taking over the WWW have began...*

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Welcome Elvnmage, I hope you enjoy your stay here at gbatemp. Sounds like a bit of complicated history you come from on the net, migrating from forum to forum. Well I suppose most of us have smillar stories of migration across the internet.

Nice to see you migrated here
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?