Hacking Internetchannel is free now

D

Deleted-171178

I want my NES game
smile.gif

I wonder how they will tell that we downloaded the original version, maybe they can tell through the shop history?
I am debating what game to get, I might get Megaman 2...

Skizzo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
So, let me see if I've got this figured out.

Here you are, posting a link to 'your' announcement thread, in another section, because why? You're an attention whore?

I say this because in 'your' fucking thread, someone else posted a link to what appears to be the first announcement of this, in yet another section of the forums, to which you replied "so what it wasn't posted in here". And then after you replied with that, you have the temerity to come in here and post a link to your thread, as if you were the first to announce it, completely ignoring the other thread and your 'logic' of "so what it wasn't posted in here"? WTF is wrong with you?
wacko.gif

Luigi728

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It has become better.
You can watch youtube on sites like GBATemp, you know, when someone posted a youtube video, but you couldn't watch it. Now you can.
And some big sites are loading a bit faster.

Godflesh

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
redtube: doesn't work / black videoscreen with nothing loading.
gamespot: doesn't work / out of memory error
ign.com: doesn't work / black videoscreen with nothing loading.
etc etc etc...well so much for finally streaming flash 9 videos. They should have made the internetchannel use the sd-card for temp files atleast!

youtube still works though... : )

p.s. the internetchannel supports Flash 8 now instead of flash 7, but still no flash 9 support. : (

...overal pretty pointless update if you ask me.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This does seem pretty useless overall. Still no flash videos, what a bummer.

Atleast I get a free NES game. Still, I could've just downloaded the WAD. I don't even know what to get still, maybe Contra.

EDIT: They don't have Crystalis on the VC yet? What the fuck?

Skizzo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiiman123 said:
Links to this release aren't permitted by the forum rules.
There are numerous links to various free software programs on these forums, many posted without the express written permission of the author, and many of which were created by Americans residing in the U.S.. Why would this be treated any different? Before you answer, remember that under U.S. law, any work you create is automatically afforded copyright protection.

So, put another way, there are loads of links to 'copyrighted' material already on these forums. Why does the fact that the big N holds the copyright to this FREE work somehow make it different?

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Skizzo said:
Bladexdsl said:

Here you are, posting a link to 'your' announcement thread, in another section, because why? You're an attention whore?

I say this because in 'your' fucking thread, someone else posted a link to what appears to be the first announcement of this, in yet another section of the forums, to which you replied "so what it wasn't posted in here". And then after you replied with that, you have the temerity to come in here and post a link to your thread, as if you were the first to announce it, completely ignoring the other thread and your 'logic' of "so what it wasn't posted in here"? WTF is wrong with you?
wacko.gif

a least I posted it in the RIGHT section this isn't about hacking!!
rolleyes.gif

speendash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i'm still waiting for wii xplore

this 'update" realy suck ! no tabs so mega video can't work and looooooooooootttttttttttt of stream site still don't work ! it's sad to think that even a psp can run a Good web browser... -____-

this update = EPIC FAIL !

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Bladexdsl said:
Skizzo said:
Bladexdsl said:

wacko.gif

rolleyes.gif

rofl.gif
@ Bladexdsl

Lothlorian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skizzo said:
wiiman123 said:
Links to this release aren't permitted by the forum rules.
There are numerous links to various free software programs on these forums, many posted without the express written permission of the author, and many of which were created by Americans residing in the U.S.. Why would this be treated any different? Before you answer, remember that under U.S. law, any work you create is automatically afforded copyright protection.

So, put another way, there are loads of links to 'copyrighted' material already on these forums. Why does the fact that the big N holds the copyright to this FREE work somehow make it different?

There are several Warez sites for the Wii. You can download WADs and post links till the cows come home on those sites. You should find one of them.

The Internet Channel is Ninty property Free or not. You never own software it is always leased to you and will have a Terms of Service. Windows came with your computer but you DO NOT own it. Microsoft says you can use it because you payed for use of it. You do not own it.

Same goes with all .wad files ... No .wad links are allowed here... GBAtemp rules not mine.

Skizzo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
Skizzo said:
Bladexdsl said:

wacko.gif

rolleyes.gif
Oh, you're right, it's about 'homebrew', from the big N no less. Reach for those straws...REACH!!! :rollingmyfuckingeyesheredumbass:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Temp is back back again
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    why were servers down?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Because it was telling a friend
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, telling what?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Maintenance most likely.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, understandable
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hopefully it wasn't a DDoS attack.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i was already believing that was the reason it was down
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, The response from the page said it had too many connections. So perhaps, flooded traffic?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, it didnt say that for me
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, It only shows that if you do 'View Source', right below that it'll tell you the SQL response query. I feel like a nerd lol.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But for everyone, it said unexpected database error.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just said database error for me
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, she said it only said "too many connections" when you view the source
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw gonna try to actually beat touhou 6
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Have fun.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i recall playing some hard undertale fangames way before playing touhou, like the genocide asgore fangame or the mettaton neo 2.0 one
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    so atleast im already kinda used to bullet hell games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and yea i played both undertale and deltarune too although those are a piece of cake compared to any touhou game
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    aaaaaaannnnnnd i already lost all my continues
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I only set three default lives btw
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz of score
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i think i first should focus more on beating the game rather than obtaining a high score
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night