Dylan

100 MILES AND RUNNIN'
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
I was wondering if anyone has had the same problem/can help me.

For the most part I have been able to keep my 3DS connected at home but there have been a few lengthy patches where no matter what I do it won't connect. It tells me I may not have the WEP password entered correctly even though I have not changed it on either side and no matter what I do (tried manually changing all the settings and resetting my router a million times etc) I can't get it to connect. It sees it perfectly fine but just tells me it can't connect. It's starting to really annoy me cause I would like to use the e-shop but have so far not been able to since roughly the day of the update.

Any advice at all is appreciated.

bERTRAND

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
You seem to have the same problem I had for 10 days till yesterday on my DSi. I hadn't changed any settings 10 days ago but I did download the tool with which you can transfer data from the DSi to the 3 DS. Without actually using the transfer tool I suddenly could only connect to the internet for browsing but strangely enough when trying to connect to the DSi Shop it failed to find the access point (error code 050000). As none of my three requests at the official Nintendo support website were answered, I kept fiddling with the system.

As I saw that testing the connection always failed at first but succeeded when retrying immediately, I got the idea first to set up two 'Connection settings', that is do a full Setup Complete on Connection 1 AND do exactly the same on Connection 2. That didn't do it so I did also a full Setup Complete on Connection 3 and that way the DSi went through all three of them, going from green to red and back to green three times and there it was, the DSi Shop.

Don't ask me why it does work this way but it does. Maybe try out this 'trick' on your 3DS to see what it gives?

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
You know what I mean guys, like a card 3DS template I can print pics off and put them between the clear case and the 3DS for custom covers.
I did my 360 today:

ssf4a.JPG

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land