Hacking Internet Browser problem

D

Deleted User

Try using native firm. if you know how to get it and see if it still happens. If it does, then we know something is really wrong in the files. If it doesn't then custom firmware is a issue.
I had a issue that strictly effected ds online information. Where if I left it my system would hang. But in any other thing involving twl/ntr It's fine.

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

Havent heard of that. How do you get it?
Do the following, it's not very noob friendly though. Not responsible for your console.
1. Use godmode 9 and backup firm0.bin, unless you know if you have bootstrap9 or luma, which that case you can just download their file. (can be confusing since 3ds.guide now changed it into installing luma into firm0 instead of boostrap9.) In any situation. Just make sure you have a way to reinstall the firm.
2.Use one of godmode9 scripts and use the un install hax option. (godmode9 extracts native.firm when it does this. in gm9/out)
2a. if the script fails says you need ntrboothax, use your computer and open the script and remove a line from the uninstall that says something like check ntrboothax.
3. once you have it uninstalled, use godmode and install firm.bin or luma.firm or boostrap.firm back onto the system, via firm options and install it to firm0.
4. Once that is done, make sure you still have your modded firm aka reboot 3ds, make sure things are fine.
5. then use godmode9 to boot that native.firm file through the firm options menu.
A native firm is the og (orginal firm, not old 3ds, completely reliant on model) 3ds firm, without any additions from luma, or hacks. Aka stock original firmware.

Last edited by ,

FarisMarie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do the following, it's not very noob friendly though. Not responsible for your console.
1. Use godmode 9 and backup firm0.bin, unless you know if you have bootstrap9 or luma, which that case you can just download their file. (can be confusing since 3ds.guide now changed it into installing luma into firm0 instead of boostrap9.) In any situation. Just make sure you have a way to reinstall the firm.
2.Use one of godmode9 scripts and use the un install hax option. (godmode9 extracts native.firm when it does this. in gm9/out)
2a. if the script fails says you need ntrboothax, use your computer and open the script and remove a line from the uninstall that says something like check ntrboothax.
3. once you have it uninstalled, use godmode and install firm.bin or luma.firm or boostrap.firm back onto the system, via firm options and install it to firm0.
4. Once that is done, make sure you still have your modded firm aka reboot 3ds, make sure things are fine.
5. then use godmode9 to boot that native.firm file through the firm options menu.
A native firm is the og (orginal firm, not old 3ds, completely reliant on model) 3ds firm, without any additions from luma, or hacks. Aka stock original firmware.

Ah I see. Thats a bit too risky for me tbh... I might if I have no other options

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Welcome back