Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi guys,

i downgraded my wii fw from 3.4E to 3.2E to play my Backups with gamma, before that i bought the internet-channel and used shop channel too.
now my question: after that downgrade and cios rev 7 installed can i use the internet channel and shop channel and that mii channel thing with wi-fi without any danger to get a bricked wii?
im just a lil bit frightened of that, maybe Nintendo makes any update by themselfes or something like that and my wii get bricked..
i got a PAL wii and live in germany, so please excuse my bad english ;P

thx a lot
dope_X

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
internet channel will still work
i'm not sure what downgrading does to the shopping channel. only the latest version can connect to the online server, so you may have to install the latest shop channel manually

mrtankjump

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use those channels, you just need to find the installer/patcher for some of them. Mii channel should be fine no matter what, but the shop channel needs a patch to use it under 3.4(I think) and internet channel shouldn't be a problem. IF it asks you to update to use them, just don't. Research it more thoroughly, and use the search button, the answers are out there.

dope_X

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
thanks for your quick reply. ^^
and what about that wiiconnect24 thing, can i activate it too?
cause i bought a charging-station for my wiimotes today and this will only charge in standby mode..

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
dope_X said:
thanks for your quick reply. ^^
and what about that wiiconnect24 thing, can i activate it too?
cause i bought a charging-station for my wiimotes today and this will only charge in standby mode..

yes, you can turn standby mode on
personally i don't like that mode at all, my wii gets very warm that way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, hey there buddy chum pal friend buddy pal chum bud friend fella bruther amigo pal...