Dick, With Balls
OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
One of my friends had that too with HD3000 (maybe it was 2000)
He chated on the Live Chat with Intel and got it fixed.
Go do that too!

That will probably be a last resort if I can't figure out what's stopping it from working. If I even bother fixing it really, since it'll only take a week and a half for my dedicated GPU to ship back.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Used Intel's chat. They have no idea what's wrong, they just constantly suggested I do what I've already done in the beginning (install their latest drivers, install the motherboard manufacturers drivers, etc). I told them I suspected the graphics core itself is at fault, and they then tried to say my NVIDIA drivers for my GTX 650 was interfering with the Intel drivers. Tried uninstalling them, still nothing.

I just tried booting Linux Mint, and that wouldn't start up either. Which leads me to believe the graphics core in the CPU is faulty. Well, at least I know what the issue is...lol

PityOnU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Used Intel's chat. They have no idea what's wrong, they just constantly suggested I do what I've already done in the beginning (install their latest drivers, install the motherboard manufacturers drivers, etc). I told them I suspected the graphics core itself is at fault, and they then tried to say my NVIDIA drivers for my GTX 650 was interfering with the Intel drivers. Tried uninstalling them, still nothing.

I just tried booting Linux Mint, and that wouldn't start up either. Which leads me to believe the graphics core in the CPU is faulty. Well, at least I know what the issue is...lol

That sucks, bro. Well, at least you know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*