Instruction Manual for Wii games

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by spritefreak, Jan 15, 2009.

1. spritefreak
    OP

spritefreak GBAtemp Fan

Jan 7, 2009
    United States
    I have bought a few games on eBay and didn't realize that some did not come with an owner manual. Does anyone know of a reliable site to get Wii game manuals? I know Nintendo has some, but they are only for Nintendo licensed and produced games.

2. maduin

maduin GBAtemp Fan

Jul 13, 2006
    United States
    you can try allgame.com, you can search for the game you're looking for and most of the time they'll have a list of the controls and other useful information.

3. davedeluxe

davedeluxe GBAtemp Regular

Jan 8, 2009
    Gambia, The
  4. Base

Base Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 25, 2008
    I've also been looking for some manuals. Thanks for the site.

You didn't buy any games. [​IMG]

5. Psy-Phi

Psy-Phi Member

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2008
    United States
    Who knows...I just bought Super Smash Bros. Brawl from Blockbuster (32.99! They had it out in the "new" side, but couldn't find it behidn the counter so gave me a used copy instead. No manual).

Used games often are missing manuals. Unfortunately. I'm totally gonna buy a manual for it though if I can find it on Ebay...that or steal one from Blockbuster when I check their boxes again (or gamestop [​IMG]).

6. elfsander

elfsander GBAtemp Fan

Jun 1, 2007
    Netherlands
    Netherlands
  7. Satirical

Satirical Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 21, 2009
    London
    Why the f&£$k do used games come without the manuals 90% of the time? Who the Hell loses a manual. Who the hell READS a manual and leaves it out, are they retarded? LOOK AFTER YOUR GAMES PEOPLE.

Jesus christ...

8. Edgedancer

Edgedancer Director of Moon based operations

Oct 2, 2006
    Canberra
    I always use the Nintendo site for the manuals but I never really used replacementdocs.