Hacking installing wads problem

Darkshadow1997

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
i have tried every wad installing software but i always get errors and i am using wii 4.3e.so how do i fix this and downgrade my wii. 4.1e.also is there way to restore wii

PPSainity

Blinded by Science
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
darkshadow1997 said:
i have tried every wad installing software but i always get errors and i am using wii 4.3e.so how do i fix this and downgrade my wii. 4.1e.also is there way to restore wiiIt would help if you added some more information. For example: What WAD(s) are you trying to install? Which WAD managers have you tried? What where the exact errors? What steps did you perform to get to the errors? etc...

As for wanting to downgrade. It is up to you, but honestly, there is no substantial reason to downgrade since you are already at 4.3. It seems that you already posses either a 4.3 compatible exploit or have some other means of running HomeBrew on your Wii like the HBC.

QUOTE(JoostinOnline @ Jul 6 2011, 12:17 PM) Use ModMii to do a complete softmod. There is a link in my signature.
Do this, it will in the least ensure that your Wii is updated to a known state. But again you don't have to downgrade at the same time. But do rem-mod your Wii using ModMii regardless.

-[]D

neotank19

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can run syscheck and post us the results (sounds like you don't have a cios installed), also telling us what the error is would help as well.

Although you are probably best off doing a fresh mod with modmii, as was stated by others.

zizer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
darkshadow1997 said:
well the wads i use are emulators,VC AND ww games and usb loaders.

QUOTE(PPSainity @ Jul 6 2011, 09:22 PM) It would help if you added some more information. For example: What WAD(s) are you trying to install? Which WAD managers have you tried? What where the exact errors? What steps did you perform to get to the errors? etc...

PPSainity

Blinded by Science
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
darkshadow1997 said:
well i fixed the problem i was having through wii system upadate,the cause was corrupted ios files.
Glad that your problem was fixed, but for others that might read this thread for a possible solution to their own problems I can't stress enough how it is NOT a good idea to update a soft-modded Wii via any official Nintendo method. It is more trouble than it is worth, and might not only overwrite your softmod, but leave you with no way to re-hack your Wii via older exploits like bannerbomb. There are better alternative methods to updating your Wii. The best (as most people in the hobby will agree) being ModMii.

ModMii will update your Wii, is noob friendly, and offer enough options for even the most hardcore modders.

Again, I'm glad it worked for you darkshadow1997, but more often then not, an official System Update has left many modders in a rough spot.

-[]D

caaraa

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although you are probably best off doing a fresh mod with modmii, as was stated by others.
18.games.jpg

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
darkshadow1997 said:
dont worry i reinstalled homebrew channel using smash stack pal and i am going to try modmii
Meaning you wasted a bunch of time by doing the update. Just be glad you didn't get a brick because you ignored advice. Don't update again unless you just want bad things to happen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k