installing wads on 4.2

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by ZenZero, Oct 11, 2009.

Oct 11, 2009

installing wads on 4.2 by ZenZero at 9:27 AM (2,950 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. ZenZero
    OP

Member ZenZero GBATEMP's regular arse.

United Kingdom
    ok,
    bin outta the hacking scene for a while now, but just installed the HBC via bannerbomb.
    I would now like to install several wiiware games via the WAD manager. - however, I do know that now this means installing several IOS's - but the point of this thread is:

How do I make my 4.2 wii able to install WADS, whilst installing as little other things (IOSs, ect;) as possible?

TY in advance

2. Arendo

Member Arendo GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    dude, you're a regular, with almost a thousand posts, how come I have to tell YOU to either use the search-function or look at the list a bit better, there's like a ton of guides out already!

have fun

oh, and here's a hint: you've got to start like with the TP hack, downgrade an IOS to fake sign another in order to install cIOS [​IMG]

3. ZenZero
    OP

Member ZenZero GBATEMP's regular arse.

United Kingdom
    Dude, I'm a regular with almost 1000 posts, I DO know to use search, and what do you think Ive bin doin for the past couple of hours, besides - all the guides here on GBATEMP also include things like bootmii and the like, but I dont want all that, I only want the WAD manager to work, and all the guides tell you what do to install loads of other things - with no actual distinction between what does what.

4. WiiPower

Member WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    Then there are either only fail guides, or you only find these.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=173713
    (that's even a sticky thread!)

And if you do not have any idea what the trucha bug is and why you want it, read the damn guide.