installing wads on 4.2

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by ZenZero, Oct 11, 2009.

1. ZenZero
    OP

ZenZero GBATEMP's regular arse.

Mar 12, 2008
    ok,
    bin outta the hacking scene for a while now, but just installed the HBC via bannerbomb.
    I would now like to install several wiiware games via the WAD manager. - however, I do know that now this means installing several IOS's - but the point of this thread is:

How do I make my 4.2 wii able to install WADS, whilst installing as little other things (IOSs, ect;) as possible?

TY in advance

2. Arendo

Arendo GBAtemp Regular

Dec 22, 2008
    Netherlands
    dude, you're a regular, with almost a thousand posts, how come I have to tell YOU to either use the search-function or look at the list a bit better, there's like a ton of guides out already!

have fun

oh, and here's a hint: you've got to start like with the TP hack, downgrade an IOS to fake sign another in order to install cIOS [​IMG]

3. ZenZero
    OP

ZenZero GBATEMP's regular arse.

Mar 12, 2008
    Dude, I'm a regular with almost 1000 posts, I DO know to use search, and what do you think Ive bin doin for the past couple of hours, besides - all the guides here on GBATEMP also include things like bootmii and the like, but I dont want all that, I only want the WAD manager to work, and all the guides tell you what do to install loads of other things - with no actual distinction between what does what.

4. WiiPower

WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Oct 17, 2008
    Gambia, The
    Then there are either only fail guides, or you only find these.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=173713
    (that's even a sticky thread!)

And if you do not have any idea what the trucha bug is and why you want it, read the damn guide.