installing questions

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by cid xiv, Dec 7, 2015.

1. cid xiv
    OP

cid xiv Banned

Banned
    Nov 27, 2015
  2. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    If you have Gateway, don't bother with FBI, you can put BigBlueMenu.3ds or DevMenu.3ds on your red card and install CIAs from there really easily.

3. cid xiv
    OP

cid xiv Banned

Banned
    Nov 27, 2015
    but i thought i needed to install the cubic ninja cia so i can boot gateway?
    or is there a way to boot gateway mode through the browser hack somehow?

4. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    Oh no sorry I didn't realise you hadn't gotten Gateway to work yet. Well, at least don't worry about installing anything not vital to getting Gateway to boot (like games) as it will all be as easy as cake with your red card.

5. cid xiv
    OP

cid xiv Banned

Banned
    Nov 27, 2015
    well thats the thing im up to installing the big blue menu so i can install the cubic ninja so then i can run the gateway install and then go to 4.x.
    but i cant it to work i gess ill have to restart the whole process, maybe even format my sd card again

6. cid xiv
    OP

cid xiv Banned

Banned
    Nov 27, 2015
    reformatted and re did all the steps twice now with no anvil, wold realy appreciate the help since i have no more money to buy a coppie of cubic ninja or OOT after this lol

7. cid xiv
    OP

cid xiv Banned

Banned
    Nov 27, 2015
    man i got the fix download 1.4.15 version of FBI it worked for me, i have a feeling that the new "Attempt to create title database on AM initialization." creates the error i got for anyone else that got this error

Quantumcat likes this.