wadaman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello guys!

I recently got myself a New 3DS XL with the 10.6 firmware (U) and also got a hard copy of Ocarina of Time. The thing is I don't really know how to access the entrypoint through OOTHax.

I did read a bit on this matter and watched a few video tutorials but I still don't get some parts.

I tried creating an account to use the Powersave software but I can't use it without a License Key. Do I have to purchase the Powersaves?
I had the idea that I only needed to download the files from the yellow8's guide and place them in the correct place.

I googled Powersave and I came across a Action Replay Powersaves Pro. Do I need that in order to get my OOTHax to work?

Thanks in advance!
Cheers

leo60228

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys!

I recently got myself a New 3DS XL with the 10.6 firmware (U) and also got a hard copy of Ocarina of Time. The thing is I don't really know how to access the entrypoint through OOTHax.

I did read a bit on this matter and watched a few video tutorials but I still don't get some parts.

I tried creating an account to use the Powersave software but I can't use it without a License Key. Do I have to purchase the Powersaves?
I had the idea that I only needed to download the files from the yellow8's guide and place them in the correct place.

I googled Powersave and I came across a Action Replay Powersaves Pro. Do I need that in order to get my OOTHax to work?

Thanks in advance!
Cheers
Look at the picture for the powersaves. Now think about how you would connect the OOT cartridge to your computer without it.

wadaman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Look at the picture for the powersaves. Now think about how you would connect the OOT cartridge to your computer without it.

Idk, I thought I could connect the PC straight to the console.

I live in Brazil so I cannot get my hands on one of those... Means I'm stuck with had copies I guess...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel