Homebrew Question Installing from USB HDD with Tinfoil on fw 9.0.0 - Tinfoil won't see my usb drive.

cPix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi!

So unfortunately im on firmware 9.0.0, i have the latest atmosphere and tinfoil. I started out with exfat and installed xcis from my sd card, but after reading about the data corruption on exfat, i decided to go to fat32. I have tried to install xcis from a usb hdd and a usb stick, but when i enter usb// og usbfs// i get nothing from the drive, this is quite possibly a bug introduced after they recompiled for fw 9.0.0, but i wanted to see if anyone have been able to get this to work?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi!

So unfortunately im on firmware 9.0.0, i have the latest atmosphere and tinfoil. I started out with exfat and installed xcis from my sd card, but after reading about the data corruption on exfat, i decided to go to fat32. I have tried to install xcis from a usb hdd and a usb stick, but when i enter usb// og usbfs// i get nothing from the drive, this is quite possibly a bug introduced after they recompiled for fw 9.0.0, but i wanted to see if anyone have been able to get this to work?
Are you using the latest Goldleaf and Quark?

Reactions: minomore

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr