Homebrew Installing bootstrap 1.2 and luma 8.1 help

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think they were trying to copy Luma to CTRNAND but it wasn't successful and their console isn't reading the payload from their SD card because they either don't have B9S yet, or their using the wrong one. I couldn't make much sense of it either. Meh

Grantman20

OP
Trophies
Website
www.pokemon.com
XP
Country
United States
Put Luma 7.1 back so your console will boot, follow the guide again, and tell us the exact section/step number that you have a problem with. I don't really understand what you're saying here.

I think they were trying to copy Luma to CTRNAND but it wasn't successful and their console isn't reading the payload from their SD card because they either don't have B9S yet, or their using the wrong one. I couldn't make much sense of it either. Meh
it was 4 am when i made this oops

I've been reverting back to 7.1 each time because everytime i update to 8 it'll screw everything up.

Its step 11 in section V, once i press start thats where the problem occurs, it just shuts off and doesnt turn back on

Last edited by Grantman20,

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it was 4 am when i made this oops

I've been reverting back to 7.1 each time because everytime i update to 8 it'll screw everything up.

Its step 11 in section V, once i press start thats where the problem occurs, it just shuts off and doesnt turn back on
If you did Section II and succeeded in all of the steps, then Luma3DS 7.1 shouldn't even work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol