Hacking Installing A9lh and Luma3ds

Lyuksus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So , after i encountered some problems , and a solution that told me to install a9lh and luma , i have no idea where i should start.
I have a New3dsxl with Reinand , menuhax , and sysNand on 9.2 (and a emunand:P)
I have watched some videos , looked at the 3ds guide (which says its for an entirely new 3ds setup)
So where should i start ? :/ also heres a pic of the root of my sd card if it helps .
Thanks to every Reply!

Attachments

• asdasd.png
    asdasd.png
    20.9 KB · Views: 115
D

Deleted User

Sir , ive already looked as this just how i said (;_;) I already have emunand ,menuhax and reinand , and i definetly have to delete something of it ;_;
OH sorry, your trying to switch from Reinand to A9LH. Well I've read it';s just a matter of having a way to boot Luma3DS. I'll look for a tutorial because i'm not well versed in CFW switching from Reinand and I don't want you to brick or something.

Reactions: Lyuksus

Lyuksus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
OH sorry, your trying to switch from Reinand to A9LH. Well I've read it';s just a matter of having a way to boot Luma3DS. I'll look for a tutorial because i'm not well versed in CFW switching from Reinand and I don't want you to brick or something.
Thank you , very much :]

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
k den

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Nah man , this cant be the solution , i already have many things done , and maybe other things interrupting the process. M8 pleas
It won't break anything. I had a similar setup to you.
If your really worried then backup your saves with jksm Copy the saves to your pc and delete everything off the sd card

HyperT

Trophies
XP
Country
k den

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Nah man , this cant be the solution , i already have many things done , and maybe other things interrupting the process. M8 pleas
Yes it can be the solution. All you is an emunand and an altered menu file [menuhax] - just follow the guide as if you're stock [switch/toggle theme if you want to remove menuhax] then at the end you can dump your emunand and flash it over sysnand.

Lyuksus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So im at athe Decrypt9 Part where its says : If you have already hacked your 3DS before and have a EmuNAND based CFW setup, this guide deals exclusively with SysNAND and you should follow all instructions from within or applying to SysNAND. So im not going to do this pat right? I can do it if i have to but... Sry , im just gonna do it

Last edited by Lyuksus,

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So im at athe Decrypt9 Part where its says : If you have already hacked your 3DS before and have a EmuNAND based CFW setup, this guide deals exclusively with SysNAND and you should follow all instructions from within or applying to SysNAND. So im not going to do this pat right? I can do it if i have to but...
Just use sysnand when asked. You have to do it

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
So im at athe Decrypt9 Part where its says : If you have already hacked your 3DS before and have a EmuNAND based CFW setup, this guide deals exclusively with SysNAND and you should follow all instructions from within or applying to SysNAND. So im not going to do this pat right? I can do it if i have to but... Sry , im just gonna do it
Hacked systems and stock systems do exactly the same thing. The only difference is at the end, there is an optional section for you to flash your emuNAND to your sysNAND so you can keep using your data.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1BDM1oBRJ8