Gaming Installin CFW

L13SDE

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
First of all if this is a noob question Im Sorry.I have a PSP SLim with CFW M33.99 my friend whats me to flash his psp slim. I dont have a pandora battery. So can can i make my battery a pandora to flash his then downgrade it back so it will work fine with me.
Cheers once again if this a dumb question sorry as im new to this psp scene

RebelX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, it's not a dumb question, I was skeptical like this once. Yes, you can make it a Pandora battery and flash his PSP with the use of a Magic Memory stick. And there is a way to use your slim battery as a regular one again, I don't know how because I have a fat PSP. Just Google it.

EDIT: Here, I found you a guide on how to make a PSP Slim Pandora battery and make it re-usable again.

http://www.pspmod.com/forums/psp-hardware-...tery-guide.html

RebelX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, I guess you should soft mod it. But I don't have 2 PSP's and none of my friends are willing to lend me theirs. As soon as their heard "hack" they didn't let me finish my proposal, so I decided to hard mod it. Besides, I was going to buy a new 2200mAh battery anyways so I thought "Why the hell not?"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since