Installed titles "disappear" after rebooting to OFW from CFW

cybordemon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After I have installed an NSP and played it just fine, I decided to go back to my OFW for non-related stuff. At that point I noticed that the game in question still had the "no cartridge" logo above it, like it needed to be inserted. That was fine, thinking I wouldn't play my installed NSPs on OFW anyway. I booted back into CFW and now the game shows an empty cloud icon. Inserting the cart makes it work again, however that defeats the purpose of installing the card to the SD card.

Other info that may be helpful:
nxdumptool 1.1.14 (dumping my own carts)
Awoo Installer 1.3.4 (installing .nsp)
hekate_ctcaer_5.7.0
Atmosphère 1.2.6 & fusee
Running on emuMMC, I have linked my "Nintendo" folder to the real one on my SD card to have access to my eshop games in CFW, but have also used the emulated "Nintendo" folder with the same results.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After I have installed an NSP and played it just fine, I decided to go back to my OFW for non-related stuff. At that point I noticed that the game in question still had the "no cartridge" logo above it, like it needed to be inserted. That was fine, thinking I wouldn't play my installed NSPs on OFW anyway. I booted back into CFW and now the game shows an empty cloud icon. Inserting the cart makes it work again, however that defeats the purpose of installing the card to the SD card.

Other info that may be helpful:
nxdumptool 1.1.14 (dumping my own carts)
Awoo Installer 1.3.4 (installing .nsp)
hekate_ctcaer_5.7.0
Atmosphère 1.2.6 & fusee
Running on emuMMC, I have linked my "Nintendo" folder to the real one on my SD card to have access to my eshop games in CFW, but have also used the emulated "Nintendo" folder with the same results.
Do you have the patches on your SD card?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated