installed iMenu using tutorial and now no autoboot

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Snooty, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Snooty
    OP

Newcomer Snooty Newbie

United States
    Hey all I installed the iMenu for the DSTWo using the tutorial sticky up top and everything worked great but I just notice3d that even though I turned on the Autoboot option none of my DS games will autoboot. Is this just not supported with iMenu? Not too big of a deal but was curious.

Thanks

2. Terminator02

Member Terminator02 ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ

United States
    What option? If you look under the misc. Section in the setup guide u'll see an example of how to set up an icon to launch a game, basically just put "dsgame" in the note line

3. Snooty
    OP

Newcomer Snooty Newbie

United States
    ahh I must have completely missed that part. I will try it. thanks alot.

EDIT: Oh wait. I was talking about when I launch DSGame I want it to boot the last selected game I played. That is the option that doesnt seem to be working. In DSGame I hit start and set the Autoboot last rom to 'ON'

4. Terminator02

Member Terminator02 ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ

United States
    i'm fairly certain the launcher that iMenu uses messes with that somehow so that it doesn't work, sorry

you'd have to talk to spinal_cord about that as i don't really know how this launcher works

5. Snooty
    OP

Newcomer Snooty Newbie

United States
    Well it seems like the iMenu will let me select DSGame and have it auto launch a certain rom from reading the Misc settings.. I guess I just need to figure it out. Thx for the info.