installed iMenu using tutorial and now no autoboot

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Snooty, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Snooty
    OP

Snooty Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 4, 2011
    United States
    Hey all I installed the iMenu for the DSTWo using the tutorial sticky up top and everything worked great but I just notice3d that even though I turned on the Autoboot option none of my DS games will autoboot. Is this just not supported with iMenu? Not too big of a deal but was curious.

Thanks

2. Terminator02

Terminator02 ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ

Apr 10, 2010
    United States
    Somewhere near monkat
    What option? If you look under the misc. Section in the setup guide u'll see an example of how to set up an icon to launch a game, basically just put "dsgame" in the note line

3. Snooty
    OP

Snooty Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 4, 2011
    United States
    ahh I must have completely missed that part. I will try it. thanks alot.

EDIT: Oh wait. I was talking about when I launch DSGame I want it to boot the last selected game I played. That is the option that doesnt seem to be working. In DSGame I hit start and set the Autoboot last rom to 'ON'

4. Terminator02

Terminator02 ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ

Apr 10, 2010
    United States
    Somewhere near monkat
    i'm fairly certain the launcher that iMenu uses messes with that somehow so that it doesn't work, sorry

you'd have to talk to spinal_cord about that as i don't really know how this launcher works

5. Snooty
    OP

Snooty Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 4, 2011
    United States
    Well it seems like the iMenu will let me select DSGame and have it auto launch a certain rom from reading the Misc settings.. I guess I just need to figure it out. Thx for the info.