Hacking Installed DARKCORP, Gamecube Backups just reset wii

SkotUK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've just installed DARKCORP so i can run Gamecube Backups through my Disc Channel, but after installing, I can see the gamecube game in the disc channel but when i launch it the wii just resets, same when i try to launch the game through a backup launcher. Retail Wii games still work. Anyone know of a fix for this, or do i have to go through the gruelling process of removing DARKCORP? Appreciate your answers. I'm on 4.2E.

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
In order to play backup GC games, you need to install WiiGator's cMIOS. (included in DARKCORP v1.1 Full Pack for your convenience)

Once you install that, backup GC games should be working fine through the Disc Channel with DARKCORP.

slyr1143

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can confirm that it is also not working for me... i have been trying to fix this for days and even tried a clean full darkcorp install on a friends wii, both of ours run wii games perfect but not gamecube games without the use of neogamma! can anyone help us fix this issue

we are both running older white wiis and are both on 4.2u...
hate2.gif

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When installing did you choose one of the options that says it installs Wiigators MIOS? Sounds to me like either you are having issues with a priiloader hack or you have the wrong MIOS installed. When loading through Neogama does Wiigators backup loader screen show up and or flash across the screen briefly? you can't miss all the Green. If it does show then it's some kind of patch you are using on priiloader and or startpatch or something..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Metal tapes even