Homebrew Installed cias don't show up in the menu, but are listed in the software list

RainFeanaro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I just tested something. I deleted the DLC Files in the SD Card itself. Now all icons are back in the main menu which is a little victory in itself. The DLC List is now a bit corrupted with all the DLCs turned to nameless entries with zero size. But I guess I just have redownload all my DLCs.

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you screwed up your tickets . . . load homebrew via rosilina and run this [Release] tikSweep - Remove Unused Tickets
Doesn't FBI also have the capability to remove unused tickets in its ticket menu

Also I had a similar experience the other day. I did a ctr transfer to fix my 3DS' NAND since it was having strange issues. I backed up my tickets and did the ctr transfer. Then when I restored the tickets with FBI, only a good handfull of them could not install for no reason. While the rest installed just fine. Makes no sense to me, had to reinstall said titles.

Last edited by MattKimura,
Reactions: Quantumcat

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't FBI also have the capability to remove unused tickets in its ticket menu

Also I had a similar experience the other day. I did a ctr transfer to fix my 3DS' NAND since it was having strange issues. I backed up my tickets and did the ctr transfer. Then when I restored the tickets with FBI, only a good handfull of them could not install for no reason. While the rest installed just fine. Makes no sense to me, had to reinstall said titles.
yes it does actually (although i never used it from there)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What's your thoughts?