Hacking Install Priiloader on SNEEK mod

T-Error

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@WiiZoneVoyager: As I said before it changed 0000008a.app and 0000008b.app. So I had 1000008a.app and 1000008b.app. I know that 0000008a.app is the 4.2E system-menu so i reverted 1000008a.app. But this didn't help. Only if I also revert 1000008b.app the system-menu boots. So your tutorial has the slight mistake that you sometimes have to revert multiple files. My only intention in this discussion was to figure out what causes this trouble and to help to find a universal solution.

EDIT: I used a clean dump generated by Bootmii. No Theme installed or any version of preloader or startpatch.

WiiZoneVoyager

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@T-Error: Maybe the installer changes two files on 4.2, then multiple files should be changed of course. Maybe this s a solution 4 getting errors for installing from wads or installers on sneek. Because it s just a renaming or writing problem. Coders have to fix it 4 a general solution in this case or i should look at the source code side:D. I wrote this fix to sneek faq page too. I hope they ll handle of this if the problem is on sneek side. But i dont think cios problems dont fit this...
wink.gif

THNX 4 the feedback to tell changing multiple files on 4.2. It s been edited in the fix tutorial too.

WiiZoneVoyager

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Daco said:
WiiZoneVoyager said:
@daco there s no way to write anything to real nand on sneek run(includes boot2 update too).
i could have sworn some1 said it wrote to real nand instead :/

i didnt hear any incident about that. Maybe The installer was used on the old sneek version or it was just a mistake he run it on real nand. All operations on SNEEK must be on sd nand...

Daco

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
WiiZoneVoyager said:
Daco said:
WiiZoneVoyager said:
@daco there s no way to write anything to real nand on sneek run(includes boot2 update too).
i could have sworn some1 said it wrote to real nand instead :/

i didnt hear any incident about that. Maybe The installer was used on the old sneek version or it was just a mistake he run it on real nand. All operations on SNEEK must be on sd nand...
ye thats what i found odd myself

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ StealthD0g99: I think we as a society should take the Cave Johnson approach to scientific studies