Homebrew Install Moonshell on DS Lite +Acekard2i?

alexg1989

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to do this right.... When I click the moonshell .nds loader it takes me to this screen :This is an optimization version for high quality sound, and below it says This is slower than the stable version. After I click on the A button it takes me to the song selection screen and I can play .mp3 songs pretty well, but WMA songs won't play. It will just freeze the DS. I really don't mind not being able to play WMA but is there anyway to boot it straight into the song selection screen and skipping that error message?

avenir

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alexg1989 said:
is there anyway to boot it straight into the song selection screen and skipping that error message?
skip the screen using L+R+A, not just A, to disable further notice.

avenir

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
Where did you get it from, what version is it?
That notice only appears in 2.10childzwai. But although I use DSLite without ROMEO2, I use that version for some improved features.

alexg1989

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got it from filefront... i d/l all ds related stuff from filefront

edit* oh and it's the very latest one called 2.10 childzwai

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
avenir said:
skip the screen using L+R+A, not just A, to disable further notice.
QUOTE(alexg1989 @ Dec 15 2010, 08:42 AM) i got it from filefront... i d/l all ds related stuff from filefront

edit* oh and it's the very latest one called 2.10 childzwai
Follow what avenir said...I wouldn't really recommend downloading files that aren't from the source though...

alexg1989

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually when I said I downloaded it from filefront, I meant filetrip. I just got them confused is all... I did what avenir said and I'm happy with it as is. Wish I could play WMA tracks but I could live without them on the DS....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I agree Tears is great. I even played thru it completely twice. I've been hooked on playing thru...