Homebrew Install devkitpro to compile rxtools HELP

marcoz9999

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hi how are you guys i need your help ive spent 2 days trying to set up devkitpro,mingw,python27 to compile the rxtools of roxas75 but i just cant,please anyone that has like a guide or something im running windows 7 64 bits ultimate when i compile i just get this ...

C:\devkitPro\devkitARM\rxTools>make
cc -std=c11 -O2 -Wall -Wextra -o tools/fill_with_zero tools/toolsrc/fill_with
_zero/main.c
make: cc: Command not found
make: *** [tools/fill_with_zero] Error 127

this is my variable path

/c/devkitPro/devkitARM;/c/devkitpro/msys/bin;/c/devkitpro/devkitARM/bin;/c/MinGW/bin;/c/Python27;/c/Python27/Scripts

thanks in advance !

OctopusRift

GBATemp's Local Octopus, Open 9am-2am. "Not Yet"
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
hi how are you guys i need your help ive spent 2 days trying to set up devkitpro,mingw,python27 to compile the rxtools of roxas75 but i just cant,please anyone that has like a guide or something im running windows 7 64 bits ultimate when i compile i just get this ...

C:\devkitPro\devkitARM\rxTools>make
cc -std=c11 -O2 -Wall -Wextra -o tools/fill_with_zero tools/toolsrc/fill_with
_zero/main.c
make: cc: Command not found

this is my variable path

/c/devkitPro/devkitARM;/c/devkitpro/msys/bin;/c/devkitpro/devkitARM/bin;/c/MinGW/bin;/c/Python27;/c/Python27/Scripts

thanks in advance !
UGH. This error... just... I wouldn't even, but if ANYONE has any ideas ask them... I'd just use the rxTools decrypter...

marcoz9999

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@zoogie because i literaly dont hace a clue on where to put the rxtools folder and can you give a link to the correct gcc versión please and how to installed correctly thanks un advance

Reactions: OctopusRift

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
@zoogie because i literaly dont hace a clue on where to put the rxtools folder and can you give a link to the correct gcc versión please and how to installed correctly thanks un advance
I put my homebrew things on the desktop inside a 'homebrew' folder, but there's many other places that are also just as good. But putting projects inside of other projects, especially a toolchain/compiler is a bad idea.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw/files/Installer/

elhobbs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I put my homebrew things on the desktop inside a 'homebrew' folder, but there's many other places that are also just as good. But putting projects inside of other projects, especially a toolchain/compiler is a bad idea.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw/files/Installer/
Another reason putting your project inside the devkitpro folder is bad - your project may be deleted if you update devkitpro.

Reactions: zoogie

marcoz9999

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hello @zoogie so i installed MinGW like you told me and put it on my variable path also copy CC.exe on devkitarm/bin/ and edit the makefile of the rxtools and add CC=gcc and got this

gcc -std=c11 -O2 -Wall -Wextra -o tools/fill_with_zero tools/toolsrc/fill_wit
h_zero/main.c
make: gcc: Command not found

any ideas
thansk

martin-one

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
This Error Is Because You Don't Have The Gcc Installed Yet.
Open MinGW Installer> Go To Basic Setup (opcion In The Left)> Click In Mingw32 Base> Select Mark For Instalation>Menu Instalation And Apply Changes.
Now Go To All Packages>Search Mingw32-make And Select All Of Them For Instalation> Apply Changes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1