Insert attention seeking title here

Arkadia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey,

Figured I'd introduce myself finally after lurking on these boards for about 6 months now. My name is Chantal; I'm from Australia, I'm 19 and a student. Finally got a CyloDS about a month ago, thanks to feedback from this forum. It's possibly the best gaming purchase I've ever made (apart from my PS2), I can't relate how joyful it is to no longer have to lug a millionnn DS game cards everywhere I go in those obnoxious impossible-to-navigate DS pouches.

I own almost all the popular game consoles in existence, but particularly favour my Xbox 360 and PS2 (and by extension, my PS3). My favourite genre of game is adventure (oldschool point and click style) but these days I tend to stick to RPGs and the occasional FPS. I don't mind throwing away an afternoon (or week) on an RTS game, and my genre interests don't end there..

My fave games are Quest for Glory V: Dragon Fire, Halo 2 and FFX, among many others I won't bore you with listing. I'm currently looking forward to Dragon Age: Origins and a host of others.

Mmhmm. Nice to meetcha
yaynds.gif

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
hi there!!

Second Chantal I ever meet. The other is my linguistics professor... Is that a male, female or both genders name there?

Arkadia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi to you both
smile.gif

I've never met a male Chantal.. I might giggle in their face if I met one. But yeah.. I'd definitely a female Chantal.

emupaul

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
welcome, I didn't post a introduction when I joined on board. Was to timid to at the time. Brave soul... a lot of loonies in this place.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
emupaul said:
welcome, I didn't post a introduction when I joined on board. Was to timid to at the time. Brave soul... a lot of loonies in this place.

I didn't do an intro either. My first post was on what were my top ten games or something like that.

Welcome attetion whore. GBATemp is full of them.

e.g.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Domination said:
emupaul said:

I didn't do an intro either. My first post was on what were my top ten games or something like that.

Welcome attetion whore. GBATemp is full of them.

e.g.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol +1