OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hey there,
I was just wondering if it's possible to inject saves in to the NSO emulators. I'd like to import my save files from the 3DS Virtual Console up to my Switch. I've got two Switches, both logged in with my account details and can cloud save/local transfer. One is able to run CFW, one is an OLED.

My thinking is
-Boot into CFW into my acc
-Extract GB/A emulator save
-Inject saves
-Re-inject emulator save to console
-Local transfer save to OLED

Only issue is is that I'm not sure how possible this all is. I've seen it possible to inject saves into the SNES emulator in the past, just not sure how possible it is with the GB/A emulator.
Odds are the Pokemon games'll drop on the emulator in time, so it'd be useful to know how to inject saves for those games.

Thanks for any help. For all I know maybe this issue has already been figured out!

Reactions: goma341

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey there,
I was just wondering if it's possible to inject saves in to the NSO emulators. I'd like to import my save files from the 3DS Virtual Console up to my Switch. I've got two Switches, both logged in with my account details and can cloud save/local transfer. One is able to run CFW, one is an OLED.

My thinking is
-Boot into CFW into my acc
-Extract GB/A emulator save
-Inject saves
-Re-inject emulator save to console
-Local transfer save to OLED

Only issue is is that I'm not sure how possible this all is. I've seen it possible to inject saves into the SNES emulator in the past, just not sure how possible it is with the GB/A emulator.
Odds are the Pokemon games'll drop on the emulator in time, so it'd be useful to know how to inject saves for those games.

Thanks for any help. For all I know maybe this issue has already been figured out!
i wasnt aware this post existed, i dd tried JKSV, i changed a game save with a save of the same game with all progress but on injecting it was as if i hadnt injected anything, so im not sure how it exactly works for this GBA thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill