1. ProfessorPlum

OP ProfessorPlum Newbie
    Newcomer

I'm very much a noob to all of this stuff, but I found the following guide last night and started trying to put Luma on my old 3DS

https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...s-full-menuhax-rednand-autoboot-setup.432499/

The trouble is, I didn't realise that it had been labelled as probably out of date (I was tired and stuff haha). As a result, I've done everything correctly in this guide up to the Injecting FBI into RedNAND section. I can't do this section because Decrypt9 won't boot from the homebrew menu, which I think is due to it not being able to get permissions past 9.2 when the guide obviously caused me to upgrade to Emu 11.something.

Can anyone help me get the Injecting FBI into RedNAND section to work? Please try to be noob friendly haha :P

2. proflayton123

proflayton123 Sakura思い

Japan
  3. jupitteer

jupitteer awagga

Antarctica
  4. ProfessorPlum

OP ProfessorPlum Newbie
    Newcomer

So people have said, but how would I go about undoing what I've already done so that I can follow that instead?

5. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Official Cubi: Awkwardly cute

Antarctica
    You just keep a clean NAND backup (which the tools in the guide will automatically make NAND backup if you have space.) You can use decrypt9 to flash that NAND backup to the system.
    Or you can use SafeA9LHInstaller to remove A9LH
    I heavily suggest reading a head in the guide to make sure you know all of the possible issues and their means of troubleshooting them.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Injecting, RedNAND,