inject a save without the game ?

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry misunderstood still waking up. i dont know of a way of directly extracting the svi files from a nandbackup. but you could create an emunand on a spare sd card, use that nandbackup on the created emunand. extract all the svi files from it. then swap over to your current sd card and inject your saves. besides that the only other thing i can think of is working with someone to get those svi files.

@linuxares are the svi files ok to share here?
in jksv's github, it says svi files are just the title ID, NACP, and icon packed into a file

LogicalMadness

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry misunderstood still waking up. i dont know of a way of directly extracting the svi files from a nandbackup. but you could create an emunand on a spare sd card, use that nandbackup on the created emunand. extract all the svi files from it. then swap over to your current sd card and inject your saves. besides that the only other thing i can think of is working with someone to get those svi files.

@linuxares are the svi files ok to share here?
in jksv's github, it says svi files are just the title ID, NACP, and icon packed into a file

Sorry, I should've said the backup is from a different switch, emunand won't work afaik

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...