info needed please

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by broads, Dec 1, 2008.

Dec 1, 2008

info needed please by broads at 6:16 PM (684 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. broads
    OP

Newcomer broads Member

United Kingdom
    my mate bought a secone hand wii and i have put cIOS249-Waninkoko-rev07.wad and BackupLauncher_03g_Wiiish_v3_EN.wad after i had done the twilight hack and put 3.2e bushing on it,now when i go to load a backup it returns to the wii menu as if a game isnt in it but it will play originals ok,,,,,,i am using vertabim dvdr- burning with imgburn at 4 speed,i know the games are ok because they work on mine,any ideas

thanks in advance

2. vegeta4ss

Member vegeta4ss GBAtemp Regular

United States
    you have to install the cios249 rev7 and the gamma loader AFTER downgrading. I had this same issue. It just reboots and makes noise until you do.

3. broads
    OP

Newcomer broads Member

United Kingdom
    i never downgraded it was on 3.0 at first then i put 3.2e bushing on it,now i have installed that what you said and then installed the loader afterwards but it still wont play a backup

4. broads
    OP

Newcomer broads Member

United Kingdom
    on closer inspection some screws are missing out of the case which would indicate it may have been chipped sometime,but strange it wont play even old games

5. fruitman

Newcomer fruitman Advanced Member

United States
    could a bodged chip job cause the wii to not read backups? sounds feasible. get in there and have a look mate [​IMG]